The articles and comments in this Website and publications of the Company available from it are necessarily brief and general in nature and are not intended to be relied upon by any reader in dealing with a particular problem.Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of this Website, Agile Strata Management and it owners accept no liability for any omission or misguidance.
1. Your use of this internet site is subject to the terms and conditions which are displayed on this site when you use it. Those terms and conditions are referred to as "conditions of use". By using this site, you agree without qualification to be bound by the conditions of use.
2. You agree to be bound by these conditions of use personally even if you use this site on behalf of another person (such as your Owners Corporation). You warrant that that person has not instructed you that you may not use this site on these conditions of use.
3. For the purposes of the conditions of use, “use” includes obtain access to, download, store in cache, display, print or copy information appearing on this website.
4. You must not do any of the following:
5. The Company may use this site to forward you information about products or services that it considers might be used by you or by your Owners Corporation.
6. The Company has copyright in all information prepared by it and published on this site. Your use of the information is controlled by the terms and conditions referred to in condition 4.
7. The material which is presented on this site is intended to be general information only. It is not intended to serve as advice. In particular, it should not be relied upon as legal, accounting, engineering or other professional advice.
8. Except to the extent that our ability to exclude or to restrict our liability is limited by statute, we shall not be liable for the following:
9. You must indemnify us against any loss, damage or expense directly or indirectly caused or contributed to by your breaching these conditions of use.
11. These conditions of use are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales.